Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Supervisor
Req I D: Req-1460
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Prepares instrument & control philosophy, design & supply specifications, I/O and Instrument lists, cables schedule, block diagrams, instrument wiring diagram, loop diagrams, data sheets, MTOs for flow lines hook up & production facilities (modifications and new developments)
- Carries out preliminary, basic and detailed facilities engineering studies / design in-house.
- Ensures that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and checks them regularly to achieve Company quality expectations
- Sizes control valves and shut down valves.
- Prepares requisitions for Instrumentation materials procurement and technical bids evaluation.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, specs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Interfaces with Procurement Department., Project & Construction Sections for engineering related issues.
- Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and General Specifications.
- Prepares CFT for Instrumentation engineering activities and relevant technical evaluation.
- Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval, conformity of design & participates in reviews and FAT with Vendors.
- Checks and approves Instrumentation engineering deliverables received from Contractors or Third Parties and makes sure that comments are incorporated in revised documentation.
- Checks that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the Statement of Requirements.
- Coordinates with JV FOPs for integration of new instrumentation in existing facilities.
- Follow-up on Engineering and Construction activities.
- B.Sc./B.Eng.(Elec/ Electronics Eng.) or its equivalent with a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in an Engineering
- Organization in a similar design position.
- Use of INtools, S4I, MS word, MS excel is required .Working knowledge of ISA Codes, IEC Standards and most common international standards. Knowledge of AutoCAD, PDMS, AVEVA E&I and Electrical Design Engineering is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the English Language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Engineering drawings & design, Instrumentation.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page