WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LNG Civil Engineer
Location: Delta State
- The Civil / Structural Engineer is responsible for providing engineering coordination and expertise to the project engineering team during the Detailed Design to ensure the design meets the project’s safety, quality, and operability requirements.
- Participates in Engineering Design Audits as required.
- Provides expertise and review of Civil / Structural activities as directed by the Structural Engineer.
- Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Company practices, processes, and expectations with respect to Civil Engineering
- Bachelors or master’s degree in civil or Structural Engineering
- 10+ years of closely related professional experience.
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Expert level competency with Microsoft Office suite of programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page