Lorache Group – Our client, a big player in the Pharmaceutical sector with presence in West African and many other countries of the world requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Minna, Niger
Principal Accountability / Overall Responsibilities
- Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per Cgmp norms.
- Preparation, review and implementation of Weekly/Monthly production plan.
- Monitoring of Cgmp Compliance.
- Effective manpower and machine utilization.
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for production.
- Preparation of product material requisition.
- Preparation and review of training manual.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
- Monitoring dispensing operations.
- Preparation of daily RM/PM/FG reports.
- Monitoring the production related maintenance activities
- Monitoring the production related projects.
- To take charge in absence of Production Manager.
- Qualification: B.Pharm
- Experience: Post NYSC
- Only experienced candidates from a Pharmaceutical production factory with at least one year and living in Minna or its Environs will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page