Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Conglomerate is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Our client is searching for an active and vibrant individual with knowledge on sales initiatives.
- To strategize the increase in sales revenues, building clients profile across all region and maintain customer relationships within an assigned region area.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Supervise sales teams, channel sales partners, corporate sales, territory sales managers
- Recruit sales teams for territories
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/B.A in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP
- Minimum of 7 years in a managerial position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Territories Management,
- Presentation Skills,
- Performance Management,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Results Driven,
- Sales Planning,
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page